SUPPORTING ARTOWN IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
Artown is good for business. The festival improves the quality of life in the Truckee Meadows through the presentation of hundreds of free arts and culture events for everyone living and visiting our community.
Depending on your objective, Artown can help your company create awareness and visibility, underscore your commitment to the community, increase brand awareness, entertain clients and meet your marketing goals throughout the year.
Artown has a focused July festival and a year-round presence with the Artown Encore Series making corporate ROI robust throughout the year.
Artown’s July Festival, built on collaboration and business partnerships, offering 500+ events in more than 100 locations, collaborating with over 150 partners throughout the month.
The Artown Encore Series, brings headline artists, who are not available in July, to the northern Nevada market thus emphasizing Artown’s presence throughout the year.
This growth offers more exciting opportunities for involvement and alignment with the best artists in the world. Whether your preference is music, dance, theater, film, visual art, events for children, ethnically diverse events or late-night happenings, Artown has something for everyone!
WHY PARTNER WITH ARTOWN?
Artown has a strong and loyal following, which translates to great branding opportunities for our corporate partners. An estimated 80% of attendees are area residents. This means that 20% are visitors which, this year was 57,000 attendees. 75 % of the attendees who reported on the 2023 Artown survey stated they are more likely to support a business that supports the arts. These numbers indicate that a sponsorship in Artown has tremendous value
- In 2023, the multiplying growth of sponsor investments, resulted in an estimated direct economic impact exceeding $33,000,000
- Estimated festival attendance in 2023 was 285,000
- Sponsor recognition appeared in 50,000 Little Book calendars in English and 5,000 in Spanish. These free Litte Books were distributed widely throughout the community
Festival Sponsorship: Category exclusivity offering exceptional media and branding exposure leading up to the festival, during the 31-day event, and extending year-around in the Encore Series.
Opening & Closing Night: Be one of a select few to sponsor premiere performances.
Event Sponsorship: Opportunities include
- Family Programming: Discover the Arts, Circus Bella
- Cultural Connections: Performances reflecting global musical styles and cultures offered every Wednesday at Wingfield Park
- Midtown Concert Series: Indie style pop, rock, soul, jazz and folk genres are celebrated every Sunday on Center Street west of the Brasserie restaurant
- Artown on the Quad: UNR Alumni performing in the heart of the university in the beautiful quad, every Tuesday evening
Headline Sponsorship: Artown Presents Headline ticketed events during the Festival and Encore Series. Upcoming Encore performances include Piaf! The Show, Pink Martini, Paul Taylor Dance Company and The 5 Browns, to name a few.
Champion Sponsorship: An opportunity to support Artown at the most affordable level