Supporting Artown is good for business.
Depending on your objective, Artown can help your company create awareness and visibility, showcase community responsibility, increase brand loyalty or entertain clients. Built on collaboration and business partnerships, Artown now offers more than 500 events in more than 100 locations, collaborating with over 100 partners throughout July. As we continue to grow, more opportunities for involvement are available. Whether your preference is music, dance, theater, film, visual art, events for children, ethnically diverse events or late night happenings, Artown has something for everyone!
Why partner with Artown?
Artown has a strong and loyal following, which translates to great branding opportunities for our corporate partners. “Nearly 85 percent of attendees are residents, or visitors from the surrounding areas and 75 percent say they are more likely to support a business that supports the arts.” Artown is good for business and improves the quality of life in the Truckee Meadows.
- Estimated direct economic impact exceeded $15 million
- Total combined Artown Media Value: $1,278,020
- Attendance estimated at 300,000
- 50,000 Little Book calendars in English; 5,000 in Spanish
Festival Sponsorship: Category exclusivity offering exceptional media and branding exposure leading up to the festival, during the 31-day event, and extending year-around.
Opening & Closing Night: Be one of a select few to sponsor premiere performances.
Event Sponsorship: Opportunities include
- Family Series: Family activities offered every Monday night in Wingfield Park
- Cultural Connections: Performances reflecting global musical styles and cultures are offered every Wednesday at Wingfield Park
- Midtown at the Microsoft Stage at the Brasserie St. James
Headline Performances: Scheduled ticketed events usually by national and international artists and held throughout the festival.
Year Round Programing: Artown is year-round with performances held throughout the year. The series offers select ticketed events presented by nationally and internationally acclaimed artists at select venues within the area. Sponsorships are available for individual performances and for the series.
To inquire or for more information, contact: