Artown’s main need for volunteers is at events in Wingfield Park and The Robert Z. Hawkins Amphitheater during July. We also need volunteers in the office, assistance with The Little Book and at other venues throughout the festival.
Please contact our office at 775-322-1538 for more information.
Responsibilities of all Volunteers:
First and foremost – Volunteers are the face of Artown. All volunteers are responsible for being polite, friendly and providing optimal customer service to all patrons. Volunteer duties include:
• Being ambassadors for Artown while greeting attendees
• Sales of Artown and artist merchandise
• Distributing marketing materials
• Customer service representative
• Direct traffic, parking, ushering and wristband application
• Working with the Keep Artown Free campaign
• Venue tear-down, clean-up, garbage and recycling